Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Puff Has gone on a hunger strike again

Puff is up early these days and is active throughout the day.When he is not basking,he is exploring his house. Yesterday, He pooped in the dirt!It was easy to just scoop it out and throw it away. Nothing to wash and disinfect. I put a bigger water dish in for him. I also put it up on top of the left side hide,next to the other basking log. This way he won't get dirt in the water. I have been thinking of putting a water fall in the dish, but that will have to wait until some time in the future. I could just put an air stone in it to keep the water moving. Maybe Puff would drink more if the water were moving.I have air stones, but I have to buy a small air pump. Maybe next month, I can Budget for that.Puff still has not eaten in several days. I did go to the pet store today and got crickets and super worms. By the time I got home, Puff was already asleep in the hide.I hope he eats tomorrow.I worry when he doesn't eat for days like this.I tried feeding him some sweet red pepper but he declined. I have got to find other things that he will be interested in. He needs other salad items in his diet. So far, peas are the only green I have gotten him to eat more than once or twice.He seems to really like them but he does get tired of eating them all the time.I will see what I can find at the grocery tomorrow. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued........................

No comments:

Post a Comment