Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monday and Tuesday : Dragon update

Monday morning,Puff was up early at 9:00am. He was pretty active and was all over his tank exploring every nook and cranny. I held him in the after noon,and we watched TV together. I,relaxing on the bed,and Puff relaxing from his perch on my shoulder.I fed him early as I wanted to make sure he did not go to bed early and miss his diner.He then retired to his perch to bask where he went to sleep at 5:00pm. Tuesday morning,Puff was awake at 10:00am,still on his log where he had slept all night.He climbed down from his perch and was exploring his tank. He went into both hides and dug down inside one. I thought he was going to hibernate as the dirt was piled up in front of the hide and I could not even see him.I guess he just took a nap as he was back to exploring within the hour.I sang to him and his facial expressions told me he was enjoying this as he kept looking at me and cocking his head and his eyes followed my every move. I then left him alone for awhile as I had dog dishes to wash as well as my own.He moved about the tank and when I checked on him,he seemed happy to see me as he came up to the glass and tried to climb out,unsuccessfully. I put my hand in and he climbed right up and I held him for a while,stroking him and talking to him.I relaxed on the bed to watch TV and Puff took a nap on my shoulder. After my program was over,I gave Puff a bath. At first he relaxed and enjoyed it but then he got restless and tried to climb out of his tub. I dried him with a towel and put him into the dining room to feed him.He ate 3 crickets, 3 worms and 0 peas. I guess he is really tired of eating peas and I have not been successful in finding any other greens that he will eat.I put him back into his tank and he basked for awhile. Then he climbed down from his log and dug into his hide and went to sleep for the night early,about 4:30pm.I turned out the lights at 7:00pm. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued......................

No comments:

Post a Comment