Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, January 28, 2010

No time for interaction with Puff today

Puff was awake at 7:15am this morning,before I turned on the lights.After taking care of the dogs and cats and my self,I had to get ready to go to the bank and do some shopping. It was rainy and cold outside so Carla said she would take me.I brought in the dogs and got them all crated and then left the house to go do my errands. When I returned,it was rather late in the day. I put the groceries away and sat down to take a rest.I then fed the dogs their dinner and then cooked my own dinner. Then I fed Puff. He ate 2 crickets, 3 worms and 0 peas today. I still needed to clean the rat cages and the cricket and worm containers. I also took care of the fish and did water changes.I still need to do a good cleaning of the big fish tank in the living room,but tomorrow is another day.Puff has already gone to bed, so I have turned out the lights.Poor Puff was kind of neglected today.I will make time tomorrow, and give him some special attention.Well, good night Puff and sweet dreams for now. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment