Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Puff went to bed early tonight

After Puff had his morning "snack",I decided to feed him early. Carla came by with the crickets and I got the dining room ready for Puff's dinner.I didn't offer any peas this time.He ate 4 crickets. I put him back in the tank and he climbed up on his log and basked.I put my dinner in the oven and fed the dogs and then fed myself.I checked on Puff and he had already dug down in his hide.This was about 5:00pm. I checked back a little later and he was still in the hide.Gone to bed for the night. I turned out the lights and said good night to Puff.I am so proud of him for catching that fly! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment