Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, January 22, 2010

Puff slept on and off through out the day

I was surprised to find Puff awake at 9:30am this morning. I decided to feed him early in case he went back to sleep. He ate 2 peas and 4 worms.Then he pooped, and this time it was in the dirt. It was very easy for me to just scoop it out and dispose of it.He climbed up on his log and basked. I sang to him and played my flute. He is so expressive.He seemed to really enjoy the flute.I was talking to him for quite a while and he seemed to be taking in every thing I was saying. He is so cute! He was cocking his head and following my every move with his eyes. He yawned and cocked his head again.I did not handle him as I don't want to make him uncomfortable after he has eaten.He then climbed down and went into his hide and took a nap. Later, I noticed he was up on the new log. He was basking on the cooler side of the tank.He went to sleep on that perch for a while.When I checked on him about 3:00pm, he had dug in on the cool side hide and was taking another hap.Puff likes to dig,and when he does dig, the dirt flies every where!I checked on him again about 6:00pm and he had dug in on the warm side hide and was asleep for the night. I said good night to him and turned out the lights. I am so glad I had the opportunity to adopt Puff. I just love him! Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment